Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Tues 13th oct

Roughly remember parts of it...
I was in the sea on a rubber ring filming some people (documentary) as we were floating on the sea there were about 10 crocodiles and I wasn't actually that scared, got to shore then suddenly was in St Ives and I was holding hands with this boy (we were in love) few hours later or so I was trying to walk past on this path, big pond/river on my left and a grass bank on my right, the water was coming over the path pulling people in and it was really strong, so I held onto the grass and trees as it was pulling me on, so I decided to walk across the bank and got across fine!

The boy I was in love with was picking something off his current girlfriend (we were having an affair behind her back) then he looked at me and smiled and stroked my hand when she wasn't looking...that night he gave me a letter, it was full of stickers and 'Evening my beautiful, my lovely wet beautiful tammy, I need you...' and it went on for quite a while. Im guessing he said wet because when I saw him I was soaked haha.

Ocean
To dream that you are traveling across the ocean, signifies new found freedom and independence. You are showing great courage.

Crocodile
To see a crocodile in your dream, symbolizes freedom, hidden strength and power. It forewarns of hidden danger. Someone near you is giving you bad advice and is trying to sway you into poor decisions. Because crocodiles can live in water and on land, they also represent your conscious and unconscious and the emotional and the rational. Perhaps something is coming to the surface and you are on the verge of some new awareness.

Love
To dream of love of being in love, suggests intense feelings carried over from a waking relationship. It implies happiness and contentment with what you have and where you are in life. On the other hand, you may not be getting enough love in your daily life. We naturally long for the sense to belong and to be accepted.

Adultery
To dream that you commit adultery or have an affair, signifies your sexual urges and desires that are longing to be expressed. Alternatively, it indicates self-betrayal from your subconscious.

Letter
To dream that you receive a letter, signifies a new opportunity or challenge. Alternatively, the letter represents a message from your unconscious mind. The contents of the letter may offer you some guidance in a current situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment