Saturday, 11 July 2009

Friday 10th June

I can't remember much of last nights dream, from what I do remember is sinking...a group of us were in a big boat, and it began to sink, so we blew up an inflatable boat and then realized we could actually walk to shore because there was a little strip of sand...once on land we went to a strang Co-Op and bought some food, Montana and Sophie wanted salad, but there was none so they opted for pasties.

I then got into a car that I found and drove around some roads, I kept crashing but it was okay, no damage at all.

Sinking
To dream that you or something is sinking, suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed. Someone or something is pulling your down.You may be experiencing low self-esteem and confidence. Alternatively, some important and significant stage in your life may be coming to an end. Consider what is sinking and its significance.

Car Crash
To dream that you are in a car crash, indicates that your beliefs, lifestyle, or goals are clashing with another's. It may also represent a shocking situation or painful experience. Alternatively, car crashes may forewarn of your dangerous or careless driving habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment