Saturday, 18 July 2009

Strange

I remember a gun, very loud trance music that dad or grandad was playing whilst they were both sleeping.

I grabbed grandads hand and walked him to the door because he wanted to go somewhere, dad stayed asleep.

This is all I can remember at the moment :)

Family
To see your own family in your dream, represents security, warmth and love. It could also symbolize bitterness, jealousy, or rivalry, depending on your relationship with your family. Alternatively, it could mean that you are overly dependent on your family, especially if the family members are in your recurring dreams .Consider also the significance of a particular family member or the relationship you have with them.

Music
To hear discordant or out of tune music in your dream, signifies unhappiness, lack of harmony, and troubles in your relationship or domestic life.

Sleeping
To see others sleeping, is often a reflection of yourself and your own unconscious mind. It is indicative of how you may not be alert or informed about a particular situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment